Friday, September 7, 2007

Serialization

In case you've been wondering, there is more to the Death Card story, and I think I'll post a new point of view every few days as I rewrite and rework the story. I pretty much wrote the story out of necessity because I had to submit 20 pages of revised fiction, and I only had 14 pages (of an entirely different story) at the time that I began rewriting "The Death Card." Then, it just got away from me and went from a 5 page, dialog heavy scene, into a 15 page story about a bunch of twenty-somethings and their interactions with each other. The link between each character, though, is mostly...for lack of a better word, romantic. But as you've already gotten a glimpse of, the romantic lives of these people are hardly ideal. And now we've met Max, the suave player who can have any girl he wants, and unfortunately wanted Shelley.  Next time we'll be seeing events from his perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment